June 28 – July 1, 2018 | Orlando, Florida
Join the National Foster Parent Association in partnership with the Florida State Foster/Adoptive Parent Association at our national learning conference for foster, kinship, and adoptive parents, and child welfare professionals. This is a great learning opportunity and chance to meet parents from all over the United States. You can receive your training hours, visit sunny Orlando with various entertainment options, and it is a great value!!
- Online registration ends on June 17, 2018.
- You can register at the event for $250 per person. No discounts will be provided for any membership levels.
- Payment must be received before arriving at the conference for all pre-registered individuals.
- If you are traveling under an approved Purchase Order, payment arrangements have been made.
- General Public ($225): For non-members of the NFPA or FSFAPA
- NFPA Members ($175): For active members of the National Foster Parent Association. Not a member? Join today, log in to your account, and then register for the conference under the NFPA Members registration option.
- FSFAPA Members ($175): Members of the Florida State Foster/Adoptive Parent Association should not register on NFPAOnline.org. Please go to the FSFAPA website and complete your registration.
- NFPA members may register two persons in the family at the NFPA member rate.
- NFPA State and Local Affiliate and Agency members may register five persons at the NFPA member rate
- See the conference page for details on when events start and end.
- Our host hotel is the Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel & Convention Center Hotel in sunny Orlando, Florida. Book your room here today, hotel reservation cutoff is May 26, 2018.